If you’re a sales professional, recruiter, or marketer you use company & contact data every single day. So it’s important that you evaluate data vendors carefully to make sure you campaigns don’t sputter out, or worse, cause your entire outbound technology stack to fall apart.
ExactBuyer ROI Stats
- Bounce rates between 2-4%
- 97% verified work emails.
- 30% more qualified deals.
- 25% reduction in campaign duration
How is this possible?
Bounce rates between 2-4% & 97% verified emails.
- ExactBuyer only charges for 100% verified (not “probable” or “guessed”) emails.
- When you export contacts, we run a real-time update on every single contact to make sure they have the right job title and work at the correct company. If they have changed companies, we’ll update that contact, get their correct information, and only charge you if we have a verified email.
- In some cases (roughly 3% of the time) it’s not possible for us to update the contact’s information. This is why our guarantee is 97% verified work emails. In any case, if you require work emails in your export, you wont be charged for those 3% that are incorrect 🤝
By making sure the contact data is as accurate and fresh as it can technically be at the time you put it into a sequence or send an email you’re guaranteed to decrease your bounce rate from 10-25% to 2-4%. The difference isn’t just in how many emails are delivered either, it also increased the likelihood that people see your email in the primary inbox which significantly increases your reply rates.
30% more qualified deals
- ExactBuyer provides more ways to search for your ICP than any other platform.
- We combine technographics (like BuiltWith) with funding data (like Crunchbase) with data from multiple social sources (twitter, instagram, facebook, etc.) as well as our own proprietary classification that we designed together with MIT Sloan professor Catherine Tucker.
- This means that the data you get is not only more comprehensive but far more accurate and allows you to get even more specific than searching on LinkedIn.
When you build lists with more accurate classification, you’re going to send emails to the right people, more often than not. This ensures you spend time with real buyers and not window shoppers.
25% Reduction in Campaign Duration
Let us consider 2 scenarios:
Scenario A (With incumbent vendors): You send 10,000 emails each month and 20-30% of them have data issues (wrong company, wrong title, bounce back) then you’re only actually sending 7000 “good emails”. That means it takes 10,000/7,000 = ~1.42 months to send 10,000 “good emails”.
Scenario B (with ExactBuyer): You send 10,000 emails each month and 2-5% of them have data issues you’re actually sending 9500 “good emails”. That means it takes 10,000/9500 = ~1.05 months to send 10,000 “good emails”.
The difference over the course of a single year can be an entire quarter of saved time! That means more meetings coming in less time.
What does this mean for your bottom line?
The bottom line is this. The quality of your data will determine the success of every part of your funnel, from marketing’s top-of-funnel lead generation to the quality of the meetings sales takes.
If you want to spend less on data to get outsized results, you need to make sure your data is:
- Fresh: with real-time updates.
- Accurate: sending only to verified non-catch all emails.
- Personalized: ensuring you have the write job titles, seniorities, and classification to get the right message to the right person.
Want to learn more about supercharging your prospecting? Book a demo with us today!